- December 12, 2014 at 11:41 am #184270
I own an apartment in Barcelona with a a HUT tourist license, which I intend to rent out on a short term basis.
However, I am unsure how I go about paying the income tax and have been told conflicting things:
1. As I am a resident and have a full time job here, I can declare the income as additional income on my normal tax return.
2. I have to register as Autonomo and pay through this.
Can anyone shed any light?
- December 15, 2014 at 11:42 am #184342
I’m not a tax expert but I’m almost certain it’s 1). I’ll ask a tax expert I know and let you know if I get a different answer.
- December 27, 2014 at 4:46 pm #184445
If you are a resident with a job, you can declare that income as an additional income in your “declaración de la renta” (yearly income tax).
You can deduct from the property income the expenses that property has during the year period.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.