Praise for this forum

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Participant

Just been sent this by email. Just goes to show that people do value this website and forum, and do benefit from what we discuss here, even if they don’t participate. Nice to know we are doing some good, and that it is appreciated. Mark

Dear Spanish Property Insight,

We have just completed the purchase of a flat in Spain and would just like to thank you for the invaluable information and guidance that your website has provided me with. I have been searching for a property in Spain for nearly two years and have read everything I can spoken to everyone who would talk to me about buying property in Spain. Without doubt your website has been the best guide to what to expect when buying property in Spain.

We have now completed our purchase, paying a price we are happy with and completing the formalities with amazingly few problems. This happy experience I attribute to large to part to following the advice on your website.

Since, you provide your site for free the only return I could think of was few kind words, so please feel free to use any part of my mail in promoting your site.

Once Again Many Thanks

Paul

Anonymous
      Participant

Very gratifying Mark. Well done!

petej
      Participant

Hi Mark

I too have been a reader of the site for nearly 2 years and have found it an excellent resource for information and advise.

We returned from our normal yearly November visit to the Costa Blanca in 2007, me and the misses go for the Moto GP at Valencia and to get some winter sun with the idea to buy a holiday home one day. We did the normal thing on our return of looking on the web and stumbled on your site very early on, five trips later we found and completed our purchase of a villa on the Benissa coast a month ago using a solicitor recommended on your site who was truly excellent.

I am sure there are more people like us that value and use your site but through reasons of time ect don’t make themselves known, so a big thank you and keep up the good work

Peter

Anonymous
      Participant

Hi Mark,

As I run various forums myself, I know only too well that the complaints tend to outnumber the praise by a wide margin, and so it is always nice to get some acknowledgment that your efforts are appreciated. I have personally found this forum very informative and helpful. Many thanks!

Andy

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Spanish Real Estate Chatter’ is closed to new topics and replies.