Owner of Polaris Word forced to leave main CajaMurcia office

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Participant

Pedro Garcia Meroño, main owner of Polaris World, have been forced to leave the main office of CajaMurcia in Murcia city by the National Police.

http://www.vegamediapress.es/noticias/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=9504&Itemid=1

http://www.elconfidencial.com/cache/2009/02/21/espana_41_polaris_consigue_aplazamiento_deuda_millones_ayuntamientos.html

He claimed to be received by the main autority of the office, but he was not invited and finally it was needed the action of the police in order to get him out of the office.

It seems that Polaris World is struggling to seek finance and CajaMurcia in a clever move is trying to move away from Polaris.

Another local banks like Bancaja y Caja Mediterraneo are likely to have real problems in the coming months if the situation keep worsening.

logan
      Participant

Polaris World, along with a few more developers can be compared to the Spanish state at the moment. Bankruptcy waits inevitably, yet a façade of confidence still persists.
      They are fooling nobody but themselves and the gullible.

Anonymous
      Participant

“Make sure you pay for your property, a fair price.” 😆 😆 😆

Anonymous
      Participant

Or better still….

“Come and visit Polaris World and see why we are still selling houses”

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Anonymous
      Participant

regarding sales good luck on mar menor i read post on polarisworld forum there are still 800 new properties for sale, 1 every 2 weeks should be sold out at least by 2020 good luck

Anonymous
      Participant

oh better still, i could sell my house immediately if i knocked off 30-40% off the price i really wanted, i,d go bankrupt but i would sell my house

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Spanish Real Estate Chatter’ is closed to new topics and replies.