- December 24, 2008 at 7:46 pm #54601
A Very Merry Xmas & Hopefully better new year to you all.
- December 24, 2008 at 8:06 pm #88843
To you also Alan. 😀
- December 25, 2008 at 12:57 am #88845
Oh – go and P***** O** !!!!!! 😀 😀 😀 😀
- December 25, 2008 at 3:23 am #88846
IS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE A JOKE!
I SUGGEST YOU KEEP OFF THE VINO, OR KEEP DRINKING IT.
- December 25, 2008 at 11:04 am #88848
Here in Catalonia it’s a beautiful day, sunny and mild. I’m looking forward to a traditional Catalan Christmas lunch, finished off with Turón and washed down with lots of Cava.
Merry Christmas to anyone in here today. You are true fanatics.
- December 25, 2008 at 11:33 am #88849
a merry xmas to you.
but really did’nt need to hear that as i’m in england.
- December 25, 2008 at 2:41 pm #88850
Wishing you all a hapy Christmas!
I’ve got family in Derry, Ireland & Mussleburgh, Scotland… and friends all over the wrold.
But i’m here in Cumbria in the Lakes and enjoying Christmas and all its trapings.
I hope Father Chrismas was good to you all!
- December 25, 2008 at 9:39 pm #88851
Mark – it’s been sunny here too in the Greek islands complete with new snow covering the mountains.
Maximus – good to see you’re joining in the seasonal spirit. 😉 😆
Hope all members shared a wonderful day with friends and/or family – best wishes to you all.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.