- August 27, 2012 at 11:01 am #57023
I live in London and want to buy a wee place in Spain nearish to the beach and with a wee bit of outside space
for long weekends and holidays
How long should I wait ?
- August 30, 2012 at 12:19 pm #111912
Hi a good time is right now.
We have an apartment for sale in a popular area of the costa blanca, which I think would suit you very well.
This is a private sale ( can save you a lot of money that the spanish agents add to their advertised properties ).
check out this link and if you like what you see get back to me soon.
- August 30, 2012 at 3:20 pm #111918
Would you like to tell us what you are waiting for?
- August 31, 2012 at 6:27 pm #111942
Im waiting on the price being at its lowest 🙂
- September 12, 2012 at 4:01 pm #112174
I belive in 2-3 years.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.