Travel Insurance

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 12 years, 9 months ago.

  • Author
  • #52419


    Hi there, has anyone experinece of annual or single trip travel insurance with a Spanish Company, or an English one allowing a Spanish address ?
    Regards Teresa

  • #67258


    Just booked this morning coincidentally!

    I looked around and found that most companies require you to be UK resident, trawled a bit more and found this one:

    Which will allow you to reside in any EU country for coverage purposes. I paid 27.63 GBP for worlewide one off trip.

  • #67276


    Hi, thanks for the reply, I had also trawlled a bit and this was the only company I could find.Their price for annual cover seems pretty much the same as if one were UK resident. Teresa

The forum ‘Property Questions & Answers’ is closed to new topics and replies.