Tourist licence Alicante

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mark Stücklin 1 year, 6 months ago.

  • Author
  • #190843


    I am looking to buy a property on Rustic land and wish to put two yurt tents on the land attached to the house. What licence do I need for this? Thanks

  • #190954

    Mark Stücklin

    Presumably you mean yurts to rent out, not for private use, correct?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.