Barcelona & Madrid rated the most fun cities in Europe. Only five European cities were in the top draw, and Spain got two of them (40%).
Readers rated their cities for six key characteristics…
• Dynamism – how vibrant and exciting life there feels.
• Inspiration – and whether the city feels like a pleasant or difficult place to live.
• Food & drink – if the city is somewhere you can eat well (and not too expensively!).
• Community – whether local neighbourhoods were rated highly.
• Sociability – and whether the city felt welcoming or isolating.
• Affordability – whether people could generally get by OK.
Scores for each category were ultimately combined to give each city an overall City Index score.
Everything you need to know about property in Spain
Login or Register to read articles without any adverts in the text.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.