This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mark Stücklin 2 years, 11 months ago.

  • Author
  • #192629

    Jonathan Salway


    I wanted to ask about taxation on property that is gifted from one person to another.

    What taxes are incurred?

    The property would be gifted from one Russian citizen to another.

    What is the gift tax?

    Is there local tax to pay?

    How much would power of attorney and registration cost?

    And if you were to provide this service what would your fees be?

    Much thanks in advance for your assistance.

    Kindest regards.

  • #192691

    Mark Stücklin

    Jonathan, if your question is directed at me I can’t help. You need to consult a lawyer in the region where the property is located.

The forum ‘Property Questions & Answers’ is closed to new topics and replies.