Spanish Tax – UK resident

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 6 months ago.

  • Author
  • #57301


    Hello, I require a form 210-A ? to complete my annual tax return in Spain.
    I own a property in Los Montesinos and I am a UK resident. I do not earn any money in Spain
    and my UK pensions are paid into a UK bank after tax. I pay my annual Suma direct out of my Spanish Bank.
    Please can you help. Regards, Jeremy Roberts

  • #118443


The forum ‘Property Questions & Answers’ is closed to new topics and replies.