Spanish resident working for UK company


This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mark Stücklin Mark Stücklin 2 years, 4 months ago.

  • Author
  • #185001
    Profile photo of tenerife4me


    My son has been offered a computer based job for a UK partnership company, they say Tax & NI should be paid to the UK HMRC on the PAYE system, he is Resident in Tenerife and can do most of the required work from his Tenerife home, Can he take the job and work on this basis ?

  • #185403
    Profile photo of Mark Stücklin
    Mark Stücklin

    This will be covered by the UK-Spain double taxation treaty, though I don’t know the details of exactly how it works. You might have to ask a lawyer or fiscal advisor.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.