Some good news

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts
    • #57264
      katy
      Blocked

      Here you go Marcus…hot off the press
      😆
      Adelson elige Alcorcón para construir el megacomplejo Eurovegas

    • #115090
      DBMarcos99
      Participant

      Hardly news is it? 🙄 Just confirmation of what we suspected last year would be the location of the complex (and it was leaked in London last week)

    • #115091
      DBMarcos99
      Participant

      More good news from Barcelona. Nissan is not just increasing existing production, but will build its new rival to the Golf from 2014

      http://www.leftlanenews.com/nissan-to-invest-130-million-in-barcelona-plant.html

    • #115093
      Anonymous
      Participant
      DBMarcos99 wrote:
      More good news from Barcelona. Nissan is not just increasing existing production, but will build its new rival to the Golf from 2014

      http://www.leftlanenews.com/nissan-to-invest-130-million-in-barcelona-plant.html

      Nissan should stick to building Qashqai and Juke and Note. There are already enough rivals to Golf.

      On the other hand, why don’t they build a plant in Valencia or Alicante??

    • #115095
      Anonymous
      Participant

      @ralita wrote:

      @DBMarcos99 wrote:

      More good news from Barcelona. Nissan is not just increasing existing production, but will build its new rival to the Golf from 2014

      http://www.leftlanenews.com/nissan-to-invest-130-million-in-barcelona-plant.html

      Nissan should stick to building Qashqai and Juke and Note. There are already enough rivals to Golf.

      On the other hand, why don’t they build a plant in Valencia or Alicante??

      because its another 5hours into spain and most of the cars head back over the border to the northern european countries so makes economic sense in that respect

    • #115097
      katy
      Blocked

      @DBMarcos99 wrote:

      Hardly news is it? 🙄 Just confirmation of what we suspected last year would be the location of the complex (and it was leaked in London last week)

      Notice you didn’t comment like that when Mark put the news on 45 mins later than I
      Are you practising discrimination against me or is it cos Izz a woman called Katy 😆

      Blame the spanish TV…it was on er…breaking news today 😆

      Nice way to bury the Rajoy and PP corruption 💡

    • #115098
      DBMarcos99
      Participant

      @katy wrote:

      @DBMarcos99 wrote:

      Hardly news is it? 🙄 Just confirmation of what we suspected last year would be the location of the complex (and it was leaked in London last week)

      Notice you didn’t comment like that when Mark put the news on 45 mins later than I
      Are you practising discrimination against me or is it cos Izz a woman called Katy 😆

      Blame the spanish TV…it was on er…breaking news today 😆

      Nice way to bury the Rajoy and PP corruption 💡

      you’ll be complaining we have two threads on the same subject next 😀

    • #115100
      katy
      Blocked

      Come on then answer the question…why didn’t Mark get the rolled eyes and it’s not really news comment

      I already know tell the members :mrgreen:

    • #115101
      DBMarcos99
      Participant

      @katy wrote:

      Come on then answer the question…why didn’t Mark get the rolled eyes and it’s not really news comment

      I already know tell the members :mrgreen:

      i) He’s the site owner

      ii) You did it first without using the existing thread. In fact. let’s face it mark posted his bit as an addition to the existing thread. You obviously posted the thread as a provocation, as you are notoriously averse to any good news on Spain.

      are you now going to throw your toys out of the pram and accuse others of lying and posting sh***t again? 😆

    • #115103
      katy
      Blocked

      @DBMarcos99 wrote:

      @katy wrote:

      Come on then answer the question…why didn’t Mark get the rolled eyes and it’s not really news comment

      I already know tell the members :mrgreen:

      i) He’s the site owner

      Oh yes a bit of brown nosing 😀 Goes a bit further than that though doesn’t it. Fact is that quite a few on here say the same as I do but you don’t respond. The rest below is just rubbish. Anyway if I only knew today, and Mark only knew today why didn’t you tell us you knew before

      ii) You did it first without using the existing thread. In fact. let’s face it mark posted his bit as an addition to the existing thread. You obviously posted the thread as a provocation, as you are notoriously averse to any good news on Spain.

      are you now going to throw your toys out of the pram and accuse others of lying and posting sh***t again? 😆

    • #115119
      Igurisu
      Participant

      @ralita wrote:

      On the other hand, why don’t they build a plant in Valencia or Alicante??

      Why would Nissan want to do that, they have a plant in Barcelona with spare capacity.

    • #115151
      Igurisu
      Participant

      @mgspain wrote:

      イグリス ?

      Japanese for “English”, I work for a Japanese company and spend quite a lot of time in Japan. Igurisu jin, translates as English person which is my nickname among my colleagues when I’m in Japan 🙂

    • #115185
      Igurisu
      Participant

      @mgspain wrote:

      I suspected so but you need to change the gu to gi, Igirisu in romaji.
      I can’t type the Katakana as I’m on my phone at the minute.

      Thanks 🙂

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.