- April 2, 2012 at 10:09 am #56602
Detached front line villa; elevated over the maritime paseo within Villaricos Fishing Village, Cuevas del Almanzora, Almeria; the newest, most unspoilt coastal region of Spain, which just happens to have the warmest, driest and sunniest micro climate of the whole of the coast of the Iberian penninsula.
This is reputed to be the very best property in the increasingly popular traditional fishing village of Villaricos, with its pebble and sandy beaches, busy Sunday market and excellent bars, restaurants and local shops.
The extremely spacious accommodation, built by local builder for own occupation in the 1970s, has been fully refurbished since and is maitained in immaculate decorative order. It comprises:
• A stunning and very large open plan living room/dining area with an extensive covered terrace overlooking the sea front
• Spacious kitchen with pantry and separate rear access
• A comfortable and airy master bedroom with shower room en-suite
• A generous guest bedroom with direct access to the garden
• Two further amply sizes bedrooms
• A separate first floor family bathroom and a ground floor shower room
• A very large basement opening directly on to the paseo with laundry room, providing ample parking, dry boat and other storage
• A private sea front garden.
This is an extremely rare opportunity to purchase a superb detached residence, located right on and overlooking the Paseo Maritimo, with spectacular and uninterrupted views across the Mediterranean sea; the local Spanish people do not usually let these special unique locations pass into overseas hands, so few prime village locations such as this ever come on the market.
Guide Price 850,000€
Sunrise as seen from the terrace
- April 8, 2012 at 1:09 pm #108352
More pictures available?
- April 9, 2012 at 9:08 am #108354
Looks very nice, particularly like the blue paintwork 🙂
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.