Question re a completed property

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Inez 10 years ago.

  • Author
  • #54905



    My parents (elderly) bought a property in San Pedro in 2002/3 from the same combo builder solicitor that I bought from in 2003 and now find myself having to resort to court action to complete on a purchase.

    I am now concerned that my folks place is all legal, ie in their name, no outstanding mortgage etc.

    They paid cash, what Original documents should they now have in their possesion, deeds etc.

    I am going to get them to check, dont want to worry them + I want to get the facts first.


  • #91501


    They should have the escritura in their names. If you know what registry they signed in you can possibly find out that way without them knowing or contact the lawyer who handled the deal.

    If you can get a to date nota simple that will tell you as well. It will also show any outstanding debts there may be.

The forum ‘Property Questions & Answers’ is closed to new topics and replies.