Problems with Builders Supply

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 13 years ago.

  • Author
  • #51739


    A friend is having problems with a property that they completed on 3 months agowhich is on an urb with 15 other properties in El Mojon Costa Blanca

    They gave power of attorney to a lawyer who completed on the property and they have since discovered that there is no electricity or water connected and, although everytinh is in place they cannot get supplies without a Certifcate of Habitation and the agnet or builder will not give them an answer as to when this will be available

    What should they do any ideas as the lawyer is being useless and the agnet doesn’t want to know

  • #61784


    The Lawyer should never have completed without the Licence of First Habitation. I am amazed they did that…or am I ? đŸ˜¯ Without the LFO, there is no entitlement to water, electricity etc. Your friends have a very good case against the lawyer for abusing the POA. They need to find another lawyer, ASAP. Then take a legal action against the original lawyer. All this takes time & money and does not help the predicament that they are now in. Did they give the lawyer POA to complete on the transaction? I find this very surprising if they did! Your friends need to contact the Town Hall themselves and find out exactly what the status of the development is. I wish them luck.

The forum ‘Real Estate Topics, News & Discussion​’ is closed to new topics and replies.