- February 7, 2011 at 3:16 pm #56100
Has any one any experience of this in Spain?
It has been working in the UK and here in France – allowing people to move up/down in a very slow market.
There are a number of agents that work with this option – Im sure its a bonus for them, I have not seen anything really on Spanish sites.
- February 7, 2011 at 6:19 pm #102542
Where in UK ??????
- February 7, 2011 at 6:40 pm #102543
The easiest for uk agencies is if you just search with the parameters swap or part exchange on one of the main search engines and they will come up – in the North East there were Pattisons, Red Hot Property, cant recall the rest – but a surprising amount
- February 8, 2011 at 8:22 am #102544
sounds like a great idea !!! am trying to sell without success – an existing agent could start a sideline???? come on please!
- February 8, 2011 at 12:57 pm #102547
Nothing that I have found in Spain, are there any procedures with sale etc that may prevent this there – or is it that no one has picked up on it.
- February 8, 2011 at 1:00 pm #102548
- February 8, 2011 at 2:10 pm #102549
mind you not much on there
- February 8, 2011 at 9:58 pm #102550
You still have to pay all tax due on a swap like you would with a sale & purchase, so unless they have money spare it isn’t going to work.
- February 8, 2011 at 10:07 pm #102551
elsewhere it is on the difference of the property values and in France if it is a straight exchange then there is a heavily reduced notary fee.
- February 12, 2011 at 7:02 pm #102534
Yes i thought of doing this with our property in Spain but havent got the cash to pay the fees.
It’s a fantastic idea and helps out both sides.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.