Monetary gift from Galicia to US

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    • #194087


      My parents want to give me a monetary gift or donation (whatever is better). I am their daughter living in the US and they live in Galicia. What would be the best way for them to transfer the funds to me without high tax implications to them (or an amount)? I do not have to pay taxes on a gift in the US that is less than $14000.

      I am thankful for any advice.

      • This topic was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by qpon88.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Other Subjects’ is closed to new topics and replies.