- January 5, 2013 at 8:31 pm #57214
Is there any news of the higher VAT rate that was being introduced on the 1st of Jan 13 ???
- January 6, 2013 at 11:50 pm #114460
Never heard anything about it, there was talk that it may go up this year but Rojoy is saying no, we will see
- January 7, 2013 at 10:50 am #114466
- January 7, 2013 at 9:08 pm #114480
Sometimes I wonder whether Spain really has a government or if they’re just a bunch of people who round appearing on TV and at conferences, making speeches about stuff.
- January 7, 2013 at 10:53 pm #114481
- January 8, 2013 at 9:25 am #114484
do only VAT rate increase I know of that could be relevant is the end of the 4% VAT on new build properties which as of the 1st is now 10%.
- January 8, 2013 at 10:26 pm #114503
- January 9, 2013 at 11:45 am #114505
Sorry if not clear.
The only IVA rate that I know of that increased on the 1st of January was the IVA tax on new builds. It has increased from 4% to 10%.
Any further talk of further tax increases is hearsay at the moment.
EDIT: no red stuff (neither blood nor wine!), only a wireless keyboard that needed a change of batteries.
- January 9, 2013 at 2:40 pm #114507
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.