Habitation certificate needed

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    • #57885

      Does anyone know how to get a new habitation certificate, also known as a licence of 2nd occupancy, cedula de habitabilidad. The property is about 20 years old but hasn’t been lived in for a year or so. Electricity and water are all plumbed in but cut off and iberdrola/aquagest say I need a new habitation certificate before they will give us a new contract and reconnect us? It’s in the Orihuela/Orihuela Costa area of Spain, Alicante area. Is there a cost involved, where do I go for it, etc?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Property Questions & Answers’ is closed to new topics and replies.