- November 7, 2012 at 9:03 am #57101
I understand there will be a general strike next Wednesday 14th November. Does anybody know if the strike will affect air travel at all? I need to make a business trip next week and don’t know if I can safely book flights.
- November 7, 2012 at 10:10 am #113285
Blimey. That’s a very good point. I have to travel to London that day and hadn’t realised that it coincided with the strike.
As usual Spain’s unions are desperately trying to sink the boat we are all in. They are stuck in the 19th Century.
- November 11, 2012 at 2:01 pm #113309
… and sink it will!
- November 12, 2012 at 10:41 am #113320
I played safe and changed my visit to Thursday and Friday.
- November 12, 2012 at 6:35 pm #113326
Is it a one off – or more planned -I’m travelling to Canaries on 21st ?
- November 13, 2012 at 9:34 am #111125
It’s a one off for the moment, I am due to fly on the 14th with easyjet, so far I believe some 601 flights are cancelled between all airlines but not mine (yet) so we shell see, maybe I will get a near empty plane that goes on time!
- November 13, 2012 at 10:17 am #113328
I’ve had to change to BA today, rather than Easyjet tomorrow. Just off the the airport now…..
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.