Buildings Insurance

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  katy 12 years, 9 months ago.

  • Author
  • #52261


    Does anyone know if there is usually an insurance for each block in a development in the name of the management urbanisation or if each apartment owner needs to be insured separately.

    Note I am only refering to the fabric of the buildings, not contents

  • #65883


    The community should be able to supply you with the policy insuring the fabric of the building. Contents you are responsible for. I don’t know if it required by law that the community is insured but I should think so.

The forum ‘Real Estate Topics, News & Discussion​’ is closed to new topics and replies.