Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #186826

      My understanding is that it might not make a lot of difference( If UK decided to leave in a referendum )  in that you will still be able to go to your property and stay there up to 182 days a year as a non resident person. I am unsure if there is any other rule that applies to ‘foreigners ‘ that limits how long you can stay in any one visit. But  if you are fully resident there at the time would it make any difference. There used to be some real professionals on this forum – hopefully they have not been lost !

    • #186958
      Fuengi (Andrew)

      interesting. Norway and Switzerland are not part of the EU but part of the EEC. They can travel freely and stay as long as they like. But they are part of the Schengen area…. UK would have to sign up to the relevant treaties I guess.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Other Subjects’ is closed to new topics and replies.