- July 8, 2012 at 7:54 pm #56908
Spanish banks take possession of 6 properties each day in Málaga city.
- July 9, 2012 at 8:42 am #110241
I think even with my numeracy 😆 katy that is 2190 per annum and just in one City, makes you wonder doesn’t it? 🙄
- July 9, 2012 at 9:39 am #110246
Makes you wonder how it distorts the property sales stats too. When a bank takes over a property it is counted as a sale 😆
- July 9, 2012 at 4:12 pm #110265
1. the banks have received 620 requests for bank reposessions which is the equivalent of 6 properties are day (week days). This does not mean they have been reposessed, not that 6 a day are taken over by the bank.
2. the malaga courts cover an area far larger than malaga city.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.