Alicante Tax office

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #193782

      My two sons inherited their fathers house in Jalon Valley.  In order for them to secure an interested party in the sale of it, they need to find out if SUMA taxes for the last four years have been paid.  Who do they contact for this please??

    • #193929

      They would need to go to whatever Town Hall the house comes under and get the information there.  The IBI – Impuestos Bienes Inmuebles are the local property rates and they would also need to know if the rubbish collection has been paid.  SUMA is only a tax collection agency used by many Town Halls in Alicante for the collection of local taxes like IBI, Rubbish Collection, motor tax etc


Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.