Data analysis of foreign demand for property in Spain broken down by nationality. How many NON-Spaniards buy homes in Spain each year, where do they come from, are they resident or non-resident, what is their share of the market, and how much do they spend?
The Spanish housing market data, tables, charts and analysis on this page are only visible to SPI Pro Subscribers. If you want full access to the best source of Spanish housing market data and analysis find out more about the subscription package here.
This data page is all about foreign demand and markets for residential real estate / property in Spain. Using quarterly, half-yearly and annual data from the notaries and registrars the tables and charts will answer the following questions:
- How many non-Spaniards buy property every quarter, half-year and year?
- How does foreign demand for homes in Spain breakdown by nationality?
- Which foreign markets for Spanish property are growing, and which are declining?
- To what degree have the amount of buyers increased or declined by nationality since 2013, when the Spanish property market started recovering? This table and chart are presented as an index.
- What share of the overall foreign market and the market for second-homes in Spain does each nationality command?
- What percentage of properties bought by each nationality are purchased as second-homes or investments? Which markets are more focused on second-homes / investments than others?
- How much does each nationality spend on property in Spain, in terms of €/m2? Which nationalities spend the most, and which the least?
Subscribe to see all this data in tables and interactive charts below. Once you have subscribed, navigate back to this page, and all the information will be visible if you are logged in (and this explanation will disappear). A subscription also gives you access to all the other data pages covering the Spanish property sector. You can purchase a day-pass, or a monthly / annual subscription. Subscribe here.