Stay informed of all issues related to Spanish property and the real estate market in Spain. Sign up for the SPI news bulletin, sent to you by email several times a month from Spain’s leading property market specialists.
What’s included in the Spanish Property Insight news bulletin?
- A summary of the most important property news stories taken from the Spanish & international press
- An insight into the mood of the Spanish property market, broken down by region
- A shrewd analysis of the forces shaping the property market
- A balanced viewpoint, with no sales bias
- Advanced warning of important changes in regulations that affect buyers, owners and sellers of Spanish property
- Key date alerts, for instance when it comes to paying taxes
- Helpful ‘how tos’, useful ideas, suggestions, problem-solving resources.…..and much, much more
- Hot property and deal alerts
Things you don’t need to worry about when you sign up for our free Spanish property news bulletin:
- Your privacy. We never pass your email address on to anyone else, under any circumstances. Your email address is safe with us.
- Boredom. Life is too short to waste it on boring news bulletins. We make sure you only get fresh, fruity, useful content.
- Never hearing the end of it. Removing yourself from our mailing list couldn’t be simpler. All you have to do is follow the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of any news bulletin, or send us an email to this address with ‘delete’ in the subject line. Whichever method you use, you will never hear from us again.
We can’t promise that reading our email news bulletin will change your life, though we are proud of the positive feedback we get from our readers. But we can promise a lively, succinct, and useful read relevant to your interest in Spanish property.
That’s all there is to it. Just fill in the form below, and start getting all this invaluable information by email every week for foree.
What people say about SPI’s newsletter
“I’m sure that you already know that your newsletter is without doubt for English readers the most objective and informative around. What a pleasure to read for FACTS and useful links. Please do keep it up.” Ian Menage
“My highest commendations and respect goes to Mark Stucklin and all of you at spanishpropertyinsight.com. Mark’s honest insight and reviews through good and bad times has impressed me incredibly. I read a lot of journals and reviews and never have I read such a balanced, intelligent and honest appraisal of a market. If it was possible I would award Mark and his team with highest honours for their honest and fair handed appraisals of the Spanish property market.” Gary Young
“SPI really is an excellent website. I don’t know how you find so many interesting, relevant and important issues to raise and describe. Well done, many thanks and keep up the excellent work.” Michael O’Kane
Subscribe now for free! Fill in the form top right (you might have to scroll down if you are on a mobile device.