- January 17, 2012 at 9:32 pm #56493
I have just booked a hire car for 5 day at the end of Feb from Malaga.
I didn’t pick the cheapest, as it’s a 4 door economy and I used the reputable company that I always use:- Holidayautos
Now excluding the 2% CC charge what do you folks think I paid?
Why don’t you all post your answers for a bit of fun!
- January 17, 2012 at 10:11 pm #107620
€35 and empty petrol tank on return.
- January 17, 2012 at 10:40 pm #107621
Now that really would be a good deal considering the tank of fuel would be circa 60 euros.
To try and keep it simple petrol is not included, just the car for 5 days, no CDW rip off add-ons or extra drivers…. 1 car 5 days.
Any more guesses 🙂
- January 18, 2012 at 7:45 am #107623
70 euro? You know that they don’t use their own cars and are just a portal for real rental companies?
- January 18, 2012 at 11:15 am #107630
- January 18, 2012 at 11:32 am #107632
Ok, so as not to keep you in suspense any longer as I know you are all dying to know….
And the 5 day rental from Almeria last week for my wife:- £24 Which I thought could not be beat!
All is not well in Euroland.
- January 18, 2012 at 12:06 pm #107633
I figured €20/day.
They must be desperate. Any idea how much it costs you to rent a car for 5 days in the UK?
- January 18, 2012 at 12:13 pm #107634
I paid £41 for 10 days (22 December – 1 January) for a compact car rented in Malaga.
- January 18, 2012 at 12:24 pm #107635
Nice deals. Still can’t see why they rent out for those prices if not to drive out competition.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.