- February 5, 2013 at 10:23 am #57257
Properties in two urbanisations in Marbella are being sold through the bad bank. They aren’t exactly bargains 🙄
- February 5, 2013 at 1:42 pm #114997
The article implies the bad bank will be selling the properties through the Bankia Habitat portal.
- February 6, 2013 at 8:56 am #115020
I agree with Katy, these are hardly bargains!!!!! 😆 good luck to them
- February 14, 2013 at 8:44 pm #115346
I was in CDS last week and met quite a few agents. It seems that SAREB are keeping large developments, land, warehouses, industrial sites. The smaller blocks or wherte a few left over properties in a development are being given back to the Banks to sell them on.
- February 24, 2013 at 10:33 am #115680
- February 24, 2013 at 10:38 am #115681
So basically the agent says ‘get out of our way as we are trying to sell these properties for more money than SAREB can’….
- February 24, 2013 at 2:23 pm #115689
No he is saying that agents are sad puppies because there is no way of negotiating with Sareb so far. No use of showingclients these properties because no one will pay asking price.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.