Poeta Cabanyes 33-35, Apartments
Price (from): €477,000
Poeta Cabanyes 33-35 is a new development in the Poble Sec district of Barcelona. Its three floors will contain twelve stylish, contemporary apartments for sale.
The individual apartments of Poeta Cabanyes 33-35 will share a fresh, contemporary style with the high-quality finishes that define Norvet properties.
This brand new residential development will offer:
- Three 2-bedroom ground-floor apartments, each 63-71m2 with private terrace and 61 – 122m2 garden.
- Five 1 or 2-bedroom first-floor apartments, each 50-59m2 with private balconies.
- Four 2-bedroom second-floor apartments, each 60-78m2 with private balconies.
All apartments will have optional private parking.
- Quiet street in residential neighborhood
- Near medieval city center, away from the crowds
- Next to one of Barcelona’s biggest green spaces
- Community of locals and international residents
- One of the city’s most dynamic culinary hubs
- Abundant museums, theatres, and cultural venues
Poeta Cabanyes 33-35 is on one of Poble Sec’s original streets. It is believed that a theatre may have stood on this site in the early 20th century. Now, a new Norvet construction sets the stage for your city lifestyle.
Norvet’s impeccable attention to detail guarantees that the outstanding design will be matched by the quality of the finishes and features, from the spacious living areas, to the custom-made kitchens.
Carrer del Poeta Cabanyes, 33, 08004 Barcelona. This development is in the Poble Sec, an up-and-coming area in high demand. In the city centre but close to the sea and the hillside park of Montjuïc, it has great residential appeal. The rising desirability of the neighborhood as a place to live and invest in is supported by its easy accessibility from main road routes and excellent public transport links.
- New residential development in trendy neighbourhood
- Fresh, modern architectural style and interiors
- Private parking (optional)
- New building benefiting from latest modern construction methods
- Big windows ensuring abundant natural light
- Good location
- Scarcity of new development in Barcelona enhances investment potential
Images are CGIs / renders
The following video gives you an idea of how Norvet work. This shows the before and after photos of their restoration of a building in the Poble Sec. Please note this just an example of how Norvet work, not a representation of this project.
Request More Information
For Sale From
Vendor Type: Developer
Norvet laid its foundations in the Barcelona property scene in 2013. Specializing in finding and restoring properties with great potential, this boutique development company acquires period buildings with historical character and turns them into stylish modern homes. They meticulously restore the original elements and maximize the interior space, always using the finest craftsmanship, materials and technologies. Every project is focused on remaining true to the character of the city, and delivering value to customers.
The information and pictures published here are intended to give an overall impression, nothing more. Though published in good faith, SPI cannot be held responsible for the accuracy or validity of any of this information, and reserves the right to make changes at any time. Contact the vendor for definitive information, and never buy without the go-ahead from your lawyer.