Re: reforming issues


The answers depends on many factors.

However, all of the answers to all of your questions can be found at your local council planning department. If things appear less than straightforward, then I suggest you contract an English-speaking architect.

Be aware that there may also be a few legal and planning problems that you are unaware of at the moment.