Re: Re: This needs to be told.


I don’t want to take sides and I don’t need to. I was going to sell in Spain or the UK this year to reconsider, depending on the achievable prices in either place.

I gave up at the end of the summer in both places and intend to leave things as they are. Both markets have fallen, admittedly more so in Spain, but the future of both property markets is equally uncertain.

I don’t know how long I’ll have to wait and maybe I shouldn’t wait at all, but I’m staying put until things are a bit more transparent.