Re: Re: The Spanish Property Market in 2012?

Anonymous
Participant

@UBEDA, I had been advised by the sales staff that 14 of them are reserved. This may or may not be the case. I do take estate agents remarks with a lot of salt even though it is not good for the ticker.

Los Arqueros is the one that is on the old Ronda road. This has been going on for years infact they bought from a Scandinavian Company which went bust in the 90’s. So they have a good record of buying at the bottem of the market hence my points (a)- (e) above.

I feel it is overpriced considering that there will be shops on the ground floor. It would not be 5th Avenue,Sloane/Bond street and there is no storage. The owners have to use one of their bedroom for this purpose & this means it is a very expensive storage room.

In so far as permission etc. As far I am aware it was not an area designated for commerical or other civic amenities and in the present climate they should get the permission if they do not have some outregous plans for it. Knowing Taylor Wimpey I am sure that this will not be the case & it is their goodwill in nthe market place that is helping them.