Re: Re: subject

Anonymous
Participant

@shakeel wrote:

We will not complete on this apartment as the quality and the environment in particular is so poor – no plants trees etc – very stark even in winter.

AS I SAID BEFORE THIS WILL NOT BE LEGALLY ACCEPTABLE REASON.

However in spite of what everyone seems to be saying about Costa Esuri it is really a lovely spot.

AGREE.

I have the opportunity to buy one at 30% – 40% less than its price 3 years ago.

WHY WOULD YOU PLACE ALL YOUR EGGS IN ONE BASKET. I.E. BUYING MORE THAN ONE PROPERTY IN THE SAME SPOT/RESORT.

However I am holding off because I am scared that Fadesa can force me to complete on the apartment I don’t want.

YOU WILL BE FORCED TO COMPLETE OR LOOSE YOUR DEPOSIT.

Informally my solicitor has told me that it is not a problem but I really need to know what the law is here.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE LAW IS HERE. YOU CAN BUY AS MANY AS YOU CAN. IF YOU FORGO YOUR DEPOSIT ON THE BASIS THAT YOU DONT LIKE THE QUALITY, THIS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTABLE IN THE COURTS. IF ON THE OTHER HAND YOUR REASONS FOR NOT COMPLETING FOR LACK OF FINANCE AND FADESA FINDS OUT THAT YOU HAVE ANOTHER PROPERTY IN THEORY THEY CAN FORCE THE SALE OF THE SECOND PROPERTY TO RELEASE CASH TO COMPLETE ON THE FIRST ONE.

I can afford and like the resale –

I AM SORRY, I FEEL THAT YOU SEAM TO BE HOOKED ON COSTA ESURI AND USING YOUR HEART MORE THAN YOUR HEAD.

at best I want to leave my previous investment to see what I can get – at worst I want to walk away from it – I certainly do not want to be forced to complete. Can this happen?

SEE ABOVE

Surely we cannot be forced to complete on a property we don’t want – at worst we can surely only use the deposit? I have no intention in having two places on Costa Esuri