Re: Re: Requerimiento Notarial




Please note replies to your questions:

Do we need:-
a) a photo-copy of the building licence suspension from the Town Hall and does it have to be stamped/authenticated by the Town Hall? If building licence has been suspended, yes, and it does not need authentication. The notar will do this.
b) photographs of the building site? Yes. Take them 1 day before the notary visit, so that he / she can confirm that these are real!
c) Does the Notary have to actually visit the site to authenticate the photographs? YES
d) What else has to be produced to the Notary? A document stating your requirements in writing. Your lawyer can prepare this. It needs to be in Spanish.