Re: Re: Help


Shakeel, tell your friend to look at the spanish consulate website in the country where he has citizenship, details will be there. What about Gibraltar? they have a similar scheme and more tax friendly. Don’t forget once they obtain Spanish residency they have to pay tax on worldwide income and it is considerably higher than eg. UK.