Re: Re: Demise of the Euro closer? – Ignore this if it bores you

Chris M
Participant

@logan wrote:

Investing in volatile EU markets is also a form of insanity. Spanish property being almost near the top of the list. At least this forum offers a differing perspective to that of the sellers of phoney dreams.

Nah, you still a bunch of nutters, sorry!

It is like something out of Lord of the Flies, the childlike way you are all dancing round what you think are the flames of some bonfire of the Eurozone.

It is quite MAD trust me.

This forum was once for people who simply wanted to look at ownership of a Spanish property and, as many of them have pointed out to you over the years – but you have never, ever listened – investment is not primary amongst their interests or concerns, it is simply you who always project that.

And so here we have it, the final stages of lunacy, but when you wake up and the embers are all dying round your bonfire…

The Euro will still be here and people will still be buying and selling Spanish property, using the Euro for that and a cup of coffee.

And I bizarrely will be looking at your posts, shaking my head and thinking, wondering to myself, why did I ever bother to read that stuff?

You guys lost the plot in the past few weeks, you really did.