Re: Re: Claiming back the 3% for Capital Gains Tax as a Non Resi


Can anyone enlighten me please, (or has experience), as to the exact process of claiming back this 3% tax. I sold an apartment last November at a price lower than what I had bought it for and was told, (by my lawyer), that in order to reclaim this 3% (which was retained by the Buyer and paid at the Notary), I had to complete Form 211. This was done. However, I have recently been told by the Hacienda, (after chasing the payment), that it was the wrong form and I need to complete Form 210………………? Why or how different people are saying different things, is beyond me. Help, anyone, please?