Re: Re: Capital Gains Tax



We spend more than 183 days in Spain but I have a Govt. pension which has to be taxed in the UK My wife has her State pension and half of the house earnings from letting taxed in the UK as is my half.
We have been to the Hacienda for 3 years running,2 gestors and an abogado and they all agree we don’t have to submit tax returns.
Having read the forums it seems we should submit a tax return but if the Hacienda has logged our visits for 3 years and states we don’t have to do a return, what can we do?