I’m still waiting to buy. And I will be buying soon, unless PP goes Franco. I tried buying earlier this year, but it just didn’t work out: First place had structural problems, second and third places had owners who were stuck in 2007 price-wise. I’m glad that it didn’t work out because early next year I expect to be paying even less than I had planned.
Aren’t we supposed to buy low and sell high?