Re: Re: Any experience US buy-to-rent investing via LLC?


S&J Solicitors – Accountants advise:

The non resident company will have to apply and obtain its C.I.F. number (administrators will have to obtain their/his/her N.I.E. numbers) and, as per the Spanish money laundrey Act, all funds coming from abroad MUST BE fully detailed verified and procedency checked.