Re: Re: Advice for a quick eviction of bad tenants please!


If the electricity is in your name write a registered letter to the electricity company claiming hardship, can’t pay etc and request the meter removed. Be prepared to support hardship claim with empty Spanish banks accounts.

The tenants will leave if there is no longer a free ride.