Re: Re: 3% capital gains tax



Elaine you can download the form 211 from the revenue in Spain . However, being a non resident and not familiar with the Spanish legal and tax system presumably you have used a solicitor to assist you in the transaction. Normally this is something the solicitors carry out for their clients purchasing property in Spain.