Do the lawyers involved in the purchase of your property assist you to set up Direct debits to pay for electricity/gas etc ?

Do the cost`s of water /drainage come out of the community charge on a small development or are you billed independently ?

Is it better to use a lawyer or rely on a management company to look after your tax affairs whilst renting out a small apartment ?

If you are only transfering small amounts of currency to cover mortgage costs and bills every month [ say between 400-600 euros per month ] what is the best and cheapest way to have these amounts transfered from a UK sterling account to a Spanish bank account ?

What charges do Spanish Banks normally make to set up Direct Debits [to pay bills and a mortgage] ?

What would you consider to be a reasonable setting up fee when obtaining a Spanish mortgage ?