Re: F O L


Hi Drakan

In my situation i have completed on a property and have all the licences in place including the final one issued by town hall. Now i find that the builder has not provided the means for power to be supplied to the development and no water connection to the properties . As you say i was told that i had to complete when the final licence was issued , but am left with a property i cant yet use for lack of basic services. How do i proceed from here ? should my solicitor get involved again or what ?
Any advice would be appreciated