Re: double



In my opinion, the best action is to sue the agent, compelling him to sell it to you and as preventive measure, to ask the Judge to pass a ruling to order the Registry to practice the preventive annotation of confiscation or prohibition to transfer.

You will need enough evidences of that provable sale to a third party to convince the Judge to order the ban to the Registry and he may ask you to deposit an amount as a guarantee of your good right.