Re: architect


I am not familiar with regulations specific to the Asturias, but certainly in Andalucia where I live the sort of works you are describing would require at least a Major Works Licence, if not full-blown planning consent. And for either of these you do need to have a submission made by an architect who is registered to the College of Architects in your province. As regulations vary from province to province (even town to town!) you would need to check with you Ayuntamiento for their specific requirements.