Spanish Property Insight › Forums › Spanish Property Forums › Spanish Real Estate Chatter › Why did Ireland bother? Don’t they have Trojan horses? › Reply To: Why did Ireland bother? Don’t they have Trojan horses?
just found this (sorry for the off-topic)
War reparations at 1938 prices:
* USD 360,000,000 from Italy:
o USD 125,000,000 to Yugoslavia;
o USD 105,000,000 to Greece;
o USD 100,000,000 to the Soviet Union;
o USD 25,000,000 to Ethiopia;
o USD 5,000,000 to Albania.
* USD 300,000,000 from Finland to the Soviet Union;
* USD 300,000,000 from Hungary:
o USD 200,000,000 to the Soviet Union;
o USD 100,000,000 to Czechoslovakia and Yugoslavia.
* USD 300,000,000 from Romania to the Soviet Union;
* USD 70,000,000 from Bulgaria:
o USD 45,000,000 to Greece;
o USD 25,000,000 to Yugoslavia.