Reply To: Poll of expats – stay or go?

GJ
Participant

@lenox wrote:

It seems that every thread ends up with those who want to talk about corruption etc (the troublemakers) and those that want to discuss how everything is OK (the appeasers). I’m paraphrasing a bit, but there you go. There are the two sides to the property issue in Spain. Those that want to rock the boat and those who want to go sailing.
Since this is a property related forum, these two opinions are always appearing, regardless of topic.
Oddly, in ‘normal’ general-about-Spain forums, if anything to do with property comes up as a thread, the two sides, troublemakers and appeasers are immediately out in force throwing rocks at each other.
Me? Troublemaker!

Still only 15 votes polled

Mark may be right that this forum has lost its way in a similar way to House Price Crash in the UK.

I asaked if day to day living in Spain was better or worse since the exodus of so many Brits.
Only Katy and Inez answered.
I also note that there are no posts from those that have returned to the Uk.

It appears that this forum has very few active members and they are either unable or unwilling to post on any topic other than their particular hobby horse.

Oddly, in ‘normal’ general-about-Spain forums, if anything to do with property comes up as a thread, the two sides, troublemakers and appeasers are immediately out in force throwing rocks at each other.

This is true Lenox

Dont both sides realise that you will not win this argument by continuously opposing each other on every thread whatever the topic.
AND YOU ARE ALL SPOILING THIS FORUM!!!!!!

Hill Billy and others like you.

Are you still out there or have you all slashed your wrists