Reply To: What commissions are Viva and other agents etc asking now?

Spanish Property Insight Forums Spanish Property Forums Property Questions & Answers What commissions are Viva and other agents etc asking now? Reply To: What commissions are Viva and other agents etc asking now?

katy
Spectator

I would never pay an agent upfront. The norm on the CDS is a 5% fee plus IVA. Some years ago Viva charged us around 7%, it depended on the property price. We were happy to pay it, excellent service. The last one slipped a bit as a couple of their Reps rang up on their way with clients and asked for directions! I do think if they are charging that fee the least a Rep could do would be to suss out and get to know a villas selling points. (was only a few minutes fron their office too)

Hermosa properties who advertise on here told my friend that the fee would be 5% but higher if she had to share the commission with another Agent!

My friends and I sold an apartment in Paris, the Agents really did fight to get your business. They came along and gave out a marketing plan detailing how they would go about selling it…all for 1.5% đŸ˜®