Reply To: Paying to find properties

katy
Blocked

@marcoloco10 wrote:

“Notice how the ones who come out in favour of this are mainly Agents. Some have now been property finders…how ethical is that when they were agents too. Cynical, moi! too right, I have seen it all They are just the same inexperienced chancers who tried to sell property”.

Must admit Katy your post ozzes with cynicism. To attack the ethical behavious of agents / property finders and tar them all with the same brush only to then have the hide to promote a “good honest agent” to whom you just happen to have their details…

You have all the attributes and show the behavioural characteristis of the AGENT to which you have shown so much disdain! Talking down one whilst talking up another.

I merely used it as an example as to how easy it is to find property…I am suprised that so many of you pop up to defend the indefensible.

Fuengi, if anyone wants to check my credibility they will find that I have NEVER worked in Spain, never needed to, neither my Husband. Although if people are paying bwood all that money whilst she is sitting in the UK. I may consider doing it myself 😉 Just imagine I could run it from the laptop whist sitting round the pool 😆 Especiall the way my investments are going.down!

UBEDA…the scheme you descibe sound like the USA whereby a buyer finds a buyers agent, at no cost. The agents share the commission, the one we hired really worked he butt off 🙂

!